1 year CHEST membership at 65 Euro 295$ (Basic* membership status)
Become a CHEST member for 65 Euro while registering only for CHEST Congress 2019
Offer good for NEW CHEST members only
Fees (in Euro) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Local and Low to lower-middle income Countries**
Trainee (Students/Fellow/Nurses Nonphysisans)**
Become a CHEST Member****
Until APRIL 17 2019
FROM APRIL 18 to JUNE 12, 2019
From JUNE 13, 2019
*CHEST Member: registration as a CHEST Member is possible only for active CHEST members. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: email@example.com
**Low to lower-middle-income Countries: Low and low-middle income countries, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the country classification.
*** Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse/Non-physician): An official letter from the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status, must be uploaded during the registration process.
****Membership Fees– In addition to registration fees
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
- Printed Congress materials
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (30 Euro handling fee is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: CHEST Regional Congress 2019, Athens, Greece (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 0251-1500934-92-128
IBAN No: CH51 0483 5150 0934 9212 8
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received until and including April 17, 2019 – full refund
- Cancellations received between April 18 and June 12, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
- As of June 13, 2019 – no refund will be made
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECHEST 2019 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 315 280 432 ext. 100
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140